How do I become a reseller?
If you are located outside the U.S., we are currently not doing international reselling. We hope to in the near future.
If your store is located inside the U.S., the basic requirements are:
- Must be a retailer with a verifiable brick and mortar store. Online only sellers do not qualify at this time. We hope to in the near future.
- Display Geek approval of New Account and Business Credit Application
- Meet the minimum order requirement of 50 Display boxes mix and match.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for an account, please email email@example.com with the following items:
- A short business summary. Tell us about your business. Do you have a brick and mortar location? Online sales? What is your web address and where are your stores located?
- A completed Account and Business Credit Application. Download Link
- Business License.
- Reseller’s License / Certificate of Resale / Wholesale License (requirements vary by state).
- (California Businesses) Must fill this out for Tax Exemption. Download Link
How Do I place an order
Once approved, please email us your order and we will send you an invoice via PayPal.
Shipping charges will be added to your invoice. Pricing depends on the size of the order, we will provide an estimate. Domestic orders ship via UPS/FedEx Ground unless otherwise requested.
When will I get tracking information?
For ground orders, tracking information is provided after order is shipped. For freight orders, once you have received your invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking information.
Returns and damages
All claims must be submitted to us within 30 days of invoicing. Once contacted, if additional information is required, please respond within 7 days or your claim may be denied.
Returns Due to Customer Error
If we determine that an error was made based on information received by the customer, the following rules apply:
- A restocking fee of 15%.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- The customer is responsible for returning their shipment. Returns must be shipped back to Display Geek within 30 days of receipt of a return authorization.
Non-Compliant and Unauthorized Returns
For all authorized returns, items must match the items detailed on the original email. If discrepancies are found with the returned items penalties may be applied, such as a restocking fee. Refusal of product is an unauthorized return unless extenuating circumstances apply. Please accept all your shipments, regardless of condition, and contact us immediately if issues arise. Signing a Proof of Delivery (POD) without fully checking your order is discouraged and may result denial of claims. When a POD is signed, the customer consents that there are no issues found with the carrier’s delivery and releases carrier liability.