HOSTING A COLLECTIBLE MEET-UP EVENT IN YOUR AREA? LET US HELP!
WE KNOW A BIT ABOUT THESE EVENTS
Display Geek was the only major shop in the San Diego area holding events. We increased from a few vendors to about 35 and had to turn people away because of space. After about 6 months it was the place to be! We held incredible raffles, giveaways, supplied food for free, and even did a bit of show and tell with the owners collection. It was A BLAST. Our SDCC event was MASSIVE and I will never forget it! Our landlord eventually got in the way (to answer the question you were thinking).
This is why we understand the ins and outs of these kinds of events. We did not have any major help to draw a crowd. That is why we came up with a super inexpensive and effective way to help you!
Now that we have grown such a huge email list for our customers all over the USA, we can hyper target your local area and email them about your upcoming event!
This would mean us setting up an email segment county by county as well as designing an email to blast out to those specific customers near your event or store. The goal is to turn our customers into your customers as well as maximize attendance for your events.
We have been building our company over the last 7 years and I can honestly say without a doubt we are one of the TOP most trusted businesses in the community. You will never see anyone bad mouth our company which is a near impossible accomplishment.
- Common - $35 per event for up to 250 contacts
- Uncommon - $55 per event for 251-500 contacts
- Rare - $75 per event for 501 or more contacts
Typically 3 email blasts per meet-up event
HOW IT WORKS
- YOU contact us about your upcoming event at least 2 weeks in advance. (We need an address to verify the amount of contacts we have in that area)
- YOU pay us each time you have an event.
- WE create or use our segmented list specifically targeting our customers in you local area. (For example: San Diego all the way up to Anaheim)
- WE create an email template using your graphics and details for the event.
- FINALLY - 3 emails can be scheduled. 1 week out, 1 day before, and 7:00am the morning of your event.
We are SUPER EXCITED to have you on board! If you know anyone else that may be interested, have them contact us at email@example.com
- Sean, President & Founder of Display Geek, Inc.